This form is given to all student participants at the end of the meeting.
1. Do you feel like the meeting was beneficial to you?
2. Were the speakers' messages of value to you?
3. Did you feel the time sequence of the activities was:
4. Name two ways you feel like this experience could be improved.
5. what did you like most about the meeting?
6. Did you learn any new ideas that you might use in your school to improve sportsmanship and relations with other schools?
Please list the ideas your school would like to use:
7. What one word best describes the Interlock meeting?
8. Should student Interlock participants wear their Interlock t-shirts to the games?
"Idaho High Schools Look to the Stands"
A copy of article running in the Feb./Mar. 2000 issue of Athletic Management
Start with the Fundamentals
A listing of the six fundamentals of good sportsmanship
A dozen questions to get the students talking
Tips for Administrators
How to get sportsmanship going at your school
© Copyright 2000 MomentumMedia. All Rights Reserved.